Thursday, July 28, 2011

Well, hell

This is FANTASTIC.

Apparently, Mike feels I need to talk to someone. And since I refuse to talk to him or Raph, he has decided that it needs to be this effing thing.

Yes, Mike, top of my list of things to do is ACTIVELY be on the website that lead to our little brother's death. And yes, I see you glaring at me and making sure I'm typing. I'm not five, Mike, you do not need to watch me to make sure I am behaving still.

Can't you go pester Raph or--

Shit. Still can't get used to Gabe not being here.

Gah, do you know what it's like? To know you're never ever going to see your baby brother again because some psychopath who was seeing a tall, faceless suited thing decided she wanted to drag him into her delusional fantasies?

It pisses me off that she had to make Gabe crazy in the process too. And then they both died in the fire with some poor crippled woman, who apparently was also crazy. But at least she tried to put a roof over my brother's head for a while, so I can't say I hate her as much as Samantha.

And don't get me started on fucking V. Getting all pissed off at me when all I did was tell the truth. She didn't have to go in and look at the charred remains of her run-away baby brother, who was only a few months from graduating high school when he vanished. She didn't have to listed to her mom crying and help comfort her family during a funeral that shouldn't have happened.

I say I'm not going to use this thing and I just ranted for like 10 minutes.

This was supposed to be an introductory post, wasn't it?

Uh. Hi. I'm Uriel. My older brothers are Raph and Mike. I was the awkward middle child, until they found Gabe's body in the home of this "Echo" chick. I've suddenly become the baby of the house, and quite honestly, I preferred the awkward middle position. My brothers and I get along really well, most of the time. Mike keeps us in line, Raph is hot-headed and over-protective, I'm a little more mellow and emotional, and Gabe... Gabe is-- was, the most emotional of the four of us. He was a little less out going, too. But he was the baby of the family.

Sometimes I kind of with it was me. I feel like it might have been at least a little easier for everyone [Shut up and stop reading over my shoulder, Raph. Mike wants me to spill my guts, so I am]. Despite what my older brothers are saying[still too close guys, I can feel your breath on my neck. Last warning before I shove you], I'm not the first born Hero like Mikey-boy[Yes, I know it pisses you off when I call you that. That's why I did it], And I'm not the goofball that Raffy-kins is[I don't care if that's mom's name for you, it's still funny], and I haven't been the little baby of the family like Gabe.

So there, Mike, are you happy? I told the internet how I feel.

3 comments:

  1. You have GOT TO BE MOTHERFUCKING KIDDING ME! YOU SON OF A BITCH! Not only do you feel the need to rip into my sister's memory right fucking in front of me, but then to go and do so on the blogs as well! AND LISTEN TO WHAT'S FUCKING IN FRONT OF YOU YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! SLENDERMAN IS REAL! Sam wasn't crazy, and neither did she make Gabe crazy! And in case you forgot, Gabe was my best friend and Sam was my sister; I'm mourning too, you steaming pile of crap! And you used to be my favorite brother besides Gabe. I hope TD&T rips your internals out and hangs them from trees next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to like you too, kid. Too bad you went nuts like your "sister". You and Gabe would have made a cuter couple then him and ditzface.

    I'll say whatever I want about her. She was an evil little bitch, and it's her fault our baby brother is dead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me, is Raph still crushing on me? Maybe I should drag him into this too. Maybe you'll believe me when your own brother tells you right to your face that Slenderman is real. Well... That's assuming he makes it back to you to tell you. I don't think he'd make a very good Runner.

    ReplyDelete